Tuesday 18 August 2015

Club Class Lifestyle like never before - Luxurious Residential Plots in Karnal!



I recently met my cousin sister who has just shifted to the Alpha International City in Karnal. Earlier when we used to meet, she always used to crib about her unruly neighbors; water supply and power back up problems and what not!

This time, it was very different. You won’t believe, she kept talking about this wonderful township in Karnal for almost 2 hours without even stopping for a second, but surprisingly I was not bored at all. I was so excited and thrilled after hearing so much about this residential township in Karnal that I desperately wanted to go and see for myself as I was already in search for residential plots in Karnal.

The very next day, I contacted Alpha G: Corp, the creators of this little heaven in Karnal. As this residential project in located on the NH1, between Chandigarh and Delhi, it hardly took an hour from Gurgaon to reach. It is a clean and absolutely green area with very well planned roads and numerous residential and commercial centres in its vicinity. Not only this, it has 24 x 7 power supply and 100% power backup. An entertainment and recreation centre, Alpha Centre is also present in the compound. I have already booked my apartment and I would urge all of you to at least have a look! Only a limited number of apartments are left as demand in very high. Get in touch with the Alpha group today to know more about Alpha International City, Karnal.

1 comment: